r o z e y


  • Q1.How much is University application fee?

    Application fee varies. While most schools offer free application, some institution’s application  fee ranges from 50USD to 200USD.

  • Q2.Do I need to pay for tuition fee to apply for visa?

    This depends on the student’s destination country and the institutions admission policy.  The amount you need to pay will be on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) if you are applying to UK universities. If you are applying to Canadian universities, you don’t need to pay tuition fee to apply for a visa: However, we recommend you make a tuition deposit so as to strengthen your visa application and also secure your admission.

  • Q3.What is Rozey EduConsult Study Visa Processing Time?

    Standard processing time for admission and visa processing  is 7-12 months from the day the client signs agreement form . The stated time could be more or less depending on the client destination country .

  • Q4.What Kind Of Program Do You Apply For Clients?

    We help prospective international students apply for undergraduate programs, Post graduate diploma (PGD) programs,post graduate certificate programs or masters.

  • Q5.How much does it cost to study abroad?

    Generally,  studying in abroad  will cost students approximately between 9,000 to 30,000 USD for a one year program and 18,000 to 60,000 USD for a two years program. This stated figure is an average and depends on the students program, school, location and country. 👉🏾 Regarding cost of living, kindly click the link below of your preferred destination.  Canada 👉https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html#doc3 UK 👉https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

  • Q6.How much does it cost to relocate with a family?

    The cost depends on the size of your family. However,  you must prove to the immigration officer  that you can support yourself and the family members who will  come with you while you are in Canada or your preferred destination country.  Use the link below to find the cost to relocate with a family  Canada- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/get-documents.html#doc3 United Kingdom- https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

  • Q7.Can I relocate with my kids and how much do i need to pay on school fees?

    Yes. Quality schools for kids from age 5 to 18 years  is completely free in most destination countries. 

  • Q8.How can I find accomodation?

    Generally,  the  institution offers campus accommodation for international students and the cost ranges from 300 to 1000 USD per month. Also you can get off campus housing. We offer post arrival services for international students to enable them land smoohtly in their various destination. 

  • Q9.What options are available for me with a low CGPA?

    We help perspectives students with low CGPA secure Masters program, graduate certificates and diploma programs.  Our admission team will find a suitable program for you irrespective of your grade.

  • Q10.What are my options of staying back in my destination country after graduation?

    The option depends on  your destination country and length of program. Generally, with a two  years program you can get three years work permit after graduation in  Canada and  two years work permit in UK. While In USA, you can get one year or three  years work permit depending on your area of study. But don’t worry, we will provide you with a detailed explanation during your free consultiion with us. 

  • Q11.What options are available for me with OND & HND Certificate?

    With OND & HND Certificate, you can secure a masters degree program or Post graduate diploma and certificate program. 

  • Q12.Can i work as a student?

    Yes.  In most destination countries, you can work up to 20 hours per week during regular school terms/semester and full time during scheduled breaks in the school year when you enroll in a full time program and meet all the student work permit requirements.  https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/work-off-campus.html#who-can